Tuesday, April 5, 2011

forest of feelings


every time i look at etsy I find myself intrigued by all the hand made jewelry...even found myself searching the FIT website to see if they have some sort of jewelry making class...anyway...my latest kick that i've been on is anything with squirrels...acorns...or owls...its probably weird...but i think its cute...and im kinda digging it right now...here are some of the stores that have me checking in every day...this stuff also makes me think of the carebears when they find their cousins in the forest of feelings...such a great movie...

www.etsy.com/shop/TheAcornOwl
...the brass squirrel necklace will definitely be around my neck just in time for spring...

www.etsy.com/shop/TwoLittleDoves
...the rose bud studs remind me of being little...

i also just realized this blog is a great way for me to hint to people what i want for my birthday...and all other days that anyone would like to suprise me with presents

No comments:

Post a Comment