Thursday, March 1, 2012

my kind of peeps

theres a certain breed of girl that i definitely fall into a category of....

im that girl that would wear anything with an owl or a squirrel...

im not skinny, nor have i ever been...and at 31, I've basically come to the realization that i will always have tits and an ass...and it will probably always be slightly larger than i want it to be...

our boyfriends are anything but cookie cutter...they're either artsy, or that brooding silent bad boy (based on the fact that we've never truly gotten over Jordan Catalano...

we wear cardigans with almost everything...

we're usually brunette, with curly or wavy hair...

our best friend is usually blond and some how always seem to be the Serena to your Blair...

theres an odd attraction to Dwight (LOL)

trying to blog more and add weekly rants and thoughts...school's been kicking my ass and all things considered im finally starting to really adjust to the southern living

heres what ive been up to since my last post...

1...went to my favorite place here in augusta...reinharts!! 2...MY new york giants won the superbowl...loved being able to watch it outside in 80 degree weather 3...i started this DIY...however i picked the picasso of paint by numbers
(DYI seen here... http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/08/song-lyric-wall-art-diy-project.html ) 4...i chopped off my hair 5...the beautiful flowers babsie got me for valentines day 6...i started a vinyl collection...and why not with Jane Fonda... 7...one of my best friends (and my boyfriends brother) turned 8 years old on leap year (hes really 32)...so we threw a small surprise party for him 8...my favorite girls in the south! 9...definitely had a few frothy beverages in this one

No comments:

Post a Comment